Cape Jervis Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Cape Jervis?
Cape Jervis Tourism
Tourist Attractions in and Around Cape Jervis in South Australia
Cape Jervis is a charming coastal town located in the southwestern corner of South Australia. It is a popular destination for both local and international tourists due to its natural beauty, diverse wildlife, and endless recreational activities. Below are some of the top tourist attractions in and around Cape Jervis.
1. Deep Creek Conservation Park: Deep Creek Conservation Park is one of the most popular attractions in Cape Jervis. It covers over 4,000 hectares of land and exhibits a diverse range of flora and fauna. The park is known for its rugged coastline, stunning beaches, and rugged walking trails. Visitors can enjoy a range of activities such as bushwalking, camping, picnicking, and wildlife spotting. Contact Details: Phone: +61 8 8598 0263, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Kangaroo Island: Kangaroo Island is a short ferry ride away from Cape Jervis and is one of South Australia's top tourist attractions. The island is home to a variety of wildlife, including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, and sea lions. It also features stunning scenery, beautiful beaches, and adventurous bushwalking trails. Visitors can enjoy day trips or spend a few days exploring the island's many attractions. Contact Details: Phone: +61 8 8553 1185, Email: email@example.com.
3. Second Valley Beach: Second Valley Beach is nestled between towering cliffs and is one of the most picturesque beaches in Cape Jervis. It is a popular destination for swimming, snorkeling, and fishing. The beach also features a jetty, picnic area, and a small café. Visitors can enjoy a peaceful day by the beach and soak in the natural beauty of the area. Contact Details: Phone: +61 8 8598 0081, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Ingalalla Waterfall: Ingalalla Waterfall is a hidden gem located in the Ingalalla Valley, just a short drive from Cape Jervis. The waterfall cascades over a series of sandstone steps and is a popular destination for bushwalkers, hikers, and photographers. Visitors can enjoy the scenic drive through the valley and explore the natural beauty of the area. Contact Details: Phone: +61 8 8598 0089, Email: email@example.com.
5. Wirrina Cove Golf Course: Wirrina Cove Golf Course is a picturesque 18-hole golf course located just a short drive from Cape Jervis. It features stunning views of the Fleurieu Peninsula and Kangaroo Island and is a popular destination for golfers of all levels. The golf course also features a pro shop, restaurant, and function facilities. Contact Details: Phone: +61 8 8598 2400, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Rapid Bay: Rapid Bay is a small coastal town located just a short drive from Cape Jervis. It features a beautiful beach, scenic walking trails, and a historic jetty. Visitors can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, fishing, or explore the area's natural beauty. The town also features several cafés and restaurants, making it the perfect destination for a relaxing day trip. Contact Details: Phone: +61 8 8598 0288, Email: email@example.com.
7. Talisker Conservation Park: Talisker Conservation Park is a beautiful natural reserve located just a short drive from Cape Jervis. It features a diverse range of flora and fauna, including rare and endangered species such as the glossy black-cockatoo. The park also features several walking trails, picnic areas, and a camping ground. Visitors can enjoy a peaceful day in nature and soak in the natural beauty of the area. Contact Details: Phone: +61 8 8598 0236, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cape Jervis and its surrounding areas offer a diverse range of tourist attractions to suit everyone's preferences. Visitors can enjoy natural beauty, diverse wildlife, adventurous activities, or relaxing day trips. With so many attractions to choose from, Cape Jervis is a must-visit destination for anyone who loves nature and adventure.
Cape Jervis Tourism Articles