Cape Jervis Eco Green Directory
Do you like the Eco Green Directory in Cape Jervis?
Cape Jervis Eco Green
Businesses Contributing to Eco Green in Cape Jervis, South Australia
Cape Jervis is a small town situated on the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia, Australia. This town is home to several businesses that are committed to eco-friendly practices and sustainable development. These businesses vary from accommodation providers to food co-ops and supermarkets. This article will categorise, list and describe the benefits of each organisation and include contact details.
1. The Little House - The Little House is a self-contained holiday home that is completely off the grid. This means that they use solar power for electricity and a rainwater tank for their water supply. In addition, they have a composting toilet and recycle all their waste. By using these eco-friendly practices, The Little House reduces its carbon footprint and minimises its impact on the environment.
Contact: Sarah and Mark - 0427 313 306
2. Yankalilla Bay Homestead - The Yankalilla Bay Homestead is a bed and breakfast that is nestled in a secluded valley. They practice organic farming and have a large vegetable garden and orchard on their property. They also source most of their meat locally and have a focus on reducing food waste. By supporting organic farming and reducing food waste, Yankalilla Bay Homestead contributes to a more sustainable food system.
Contact: Liz and Simon - 0412 748 121
Food Co-ops and Supermarkets:
1. Peats Soils & Garden Supplies - Peats Soils & Garden Supplies is a family-owned business that produces compost and mulch from organic waste. They also sell a wide range of garden supplies, including seeds and plants. By offering organic compost and mulch, Peats Soils & Garden Supplies supports organic gardening practices and reduces waste.
Contact: (08) 8558 3644
2. Seaside Harvest - Seaside Harvest is a food co-op that offers fresh, locally grown produce to its members. They partner with local farmers and producers to source their products and encourage their members to reduce their carbon footprint by buying locally. By promoting a local food system, Seaside Harvest supports small-scale agriculture and reduces the carbon footprint of food transportation.
Contact: (08) 8558 1451
1. Greenhill Living - Greenhill Living is a retail store that specialises in eco-friendly and sustainable products. They offer a wide range of products, including homewares, gifts, and personal care items. They source their products from ethical and sustainable suppliers and support local makers. By promoting sustainable products, Greenhill Living reduces waste and encourages consumers to make more sustainable choices.
Contact: (08) 8558 2124
2. Natural Living - Natural Living is a health food store that offers a wide range of natural and organic products. They partner with local farmers and producers to source their products and offer a range of bulk foods to reduce waste. By promoting natural and organic products, Natural Living supports regenerative agriculture and a healthier food system.
Contact: (08) 8558 2455
these businesses in Cape Jervis demonstrate the many ways in which sustainable practices can be integrated into different industries. From off-the-grid holiday homes to eco-friendly retail stores, these businesses contribute to a more sustainable and eco-friendly community. By supporting these businesses and their practices, we can all contribute towards a more sustainable future.
Note: All contact details are accurate at the time of writing.
Cape Jervis Eco Green Articles