Cape Jervis Local Services
Cape Jervis ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Cape Jervis site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Cape Jervis Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Cape Jervis When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Cape Jervis Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Cape Jervis Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Cape Jervis ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Cape Jervis and a Place to Meet
The capejervis.southaustralia.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Cape Jervis
Cape Jervis is a town located in South Australia, Australia. It is situated at the tip of Fleurieu Peninsula, and it is an important port for those who are traveling to Kangaroo Island. Here are some interesting facts about this charming town:
1. The name "Cape Jervis" was given to the town by Matthew Flinders, a British explorer who named it after John Jervis, a British admiral who defeated the Spanish fleet in 1797.
2. Cape Jervis is home to a diverse range of wildlife, including kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, and various species of birdlife. It is also home to some of Australia's rarest flora and fauna.
3. The town has a rich history, as it was once a farming community, and later became a hub for the timber and fishing industries. Today, it is a popular tourist destination, with many visitors coming to explore the natural beauty of the surrounding area.
4. Cape Jervis is also known for its stunning coastline, with rugged cliffs, sandy beaches, and crystal-clear water. It is a popular spot for fishing, swimming, and water sports.
5. The town is famous for its seafood, particularly the local whiting, which is widely regarded as some of the best in the world.
6. The ferries from Cape Jervis to Kangaroo Island are some of the most reliable and comfortable in the world. They have been operating for over 30 years, and offer passengers a safe and enjoyable journey across the water.
7. The town is also home to a number of cultural events and festivals throughout the year, including the Cape Jervis Seafood and Arts Festival, which celebrates the town's rich history and heritage.
8. The nearby Deep Creek Conservation Park offers visitors a chance to explore some of Australia's most beautiful natural landscapes, with hiking trails, picnic areas, and stunning views of the surrounding wilderness.
9. Cape Jervis is located just a few hours' drive from Adelaide, making it an easy and convenient destination for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
10. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or simply soaking up the sun on a beautiful beach, Cape Jervis has something to offer everyone. So why not plan a visit and discover this charming town for yourself?